Apply until October 25, check publications, qualification and how to apply here
BOB Recruitment 2022: apply until October 25, check postings, qualifications and how to apply here
BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is seeking qualified candidates for in-house faculty and office assistant positions. The total number of vacancies for this post is 02. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Interested candidates Officers of central or state or union territory governments or recognized universities or research institutes or public sector enterprises or semi-governmental, statutory or self-governing organizations will be given preference. The deadline for receipt of applications is 25.10.2022.
Applicants are advised to apply for the position before the deadline. No applications will be accepted after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete entries and entries received after the specified time/date will be REJECTED. All details regarding this position are given in this article such as official notification of BOB Recruitment 2022, age limit, eligibility criteria, salary, job profile and much more.
Qualification for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Must be a graduate/post-graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development /MA in Sociology /Psychology /B.Sc. (veterinary), B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Sc(Agri. Marketing)/ BA with B.Ed. etc
2. Must have a flair for teaching and have strong computer skills.
3. Excellent communication skills in the local language are essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
4. Local language typing skills essential Hindi/English typing skills an added advantage.
5. Previous experience as a preferred faculty.
1. Must be a graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge.
2. Knowledge of basic accounting is a preferred qualification.
3. Must be fluent in the local language spoken and written.
4. Fluency in Hindi/English would be an additional qualification.
5. Must be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet.
6. Fluency in the local language is essential and fluency in typing in English is an added advantage.
Salary Details for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Consolidated salary of Rs.22500 pm. Fixed travel allowance [FTA]: Actual figures are subject to a minimum of Rs 1500 pm against invoices or may claim Rs 500 on a declaration basis.
2. Consolidated salary of Rs.14000 pm. Fixed travel allowance [FTA]: Actual figures are subject to a minimum of Rs 1000 pm against invoices or may claim Rs 500 on a declaration basis.
1. Consolidated salary of Rs. 14,000/- h.
2. Fixed travel allowance [FTA]: Actual figures are subject to a minimum of Rs 1000/- pm against invoices or may claim Rs 500/- on a declaration basis.
Job Description for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Work as an internal faculty of the Institute by running sessions related to entrepreneurship, motivation, personality development, business management, organizing business games, guiding/ educating trainees and coordinating the programs of the Institute.
2. Conduct pre-training activities – EAP, candidate generation and candidate selection.
3. Assist the director in designing the annual action plan and training programs.
4. Arrange training program logistics, including training materials and arrange for visiting faculty.
5. Provide escort services after training, including arranging follow-up meetings/visits.
1. To assist the Director and faculty in the effective operation of the Institute to achieve the objectives of the Trust.
2. Maintenance of cash book, general ledger and supporting documents as per guidelines (currently single entry bookkeeping).
3. Maintain all books and records, both manual and electronic, in accordance with applicable Trust/Ministry guidelines.
4. Maintain and update all data relating to training, monitoring, establishment, etc.
5. Create and update GIS data as directed.
Selection Process for BOB Recruitment 2022:
The selection process will include:
1. Written test to assess general knowledge and computer ability
2. Personal interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with trainees, development approach.
3. Demonstration/Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication ability.
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2022
Eligible applicants must submit/send their completed and signed applications in the format shown (Appendix C) with attachment of education qualification and other relevant documents in hard copy only will be considered valid.
b. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
vs. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Applications for multiple positions in an RSETI or multiple RSETIS may be rejected.
D. It must reach the address indicated below no later than 25.10.2022 with a required copy.
Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan Trust
C/O Bank of Baroda
Raipur Regional Office
Jeevan Prakash, Jeevan Bima Marg,
Pandri, Raipur – 492004 (CG)
Please send the application to the above mentioned address with the title on the envelope stating as applicable for the respective position and RSETI Raipur as below:
1. APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “INTERNAL PROFESSOR” at RSETI RAIPUR ON A CONTRACTUAL BASIS.
2. APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT OFFICE” at RSETI RAIPUR ON A CONTRACTUAL BASIS.
To read the official notification, click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The recruitment information above is taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.