Assistant / Associate / Full Research Fellow in Health Data Analytics and Statistics Center job with TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (TMU)
Data Science Office】
Type of Contract : Full time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with a Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field of statistics, public health, epidemiology, data science or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile in an interdisciplinary environment. The new incumbent will be based in the Office of Data Science at Taipei Medical University.
NTD 74,685 ~ NTD 104,180 per month + Benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications
- PhD with outstanding academic achievement in statistics, public health, epidemiology, data science, or related discipline
- A successful candidate will have experience in biophotonics and biosensing, and a demonstrated ability to process structural and unstructured health and clinical data
- Demonstrated ability to provide experimental design, analysis, interpretation and statistical consultation in statistical communication
- Candidate With experiences leading large projects and working in interdisciplinary contexts outside of statistics is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrating a proven track record of high-level publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experience in leading large projects, in writing research proposals and in independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Demonstrates great communication skills, teamwork capacity and international exchange and cooperation abilities
- Excellent command of English and enthusiasm for research, good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the diploma of education and professional experience (any foreign diploma must be verified beforehand by the office abroad, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- Two letters of recommendation
Candidates of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and submission Interested applicants should send the application package listed above and contact details for at least one reference to [email protected] and DC [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. GMT+8, April 30, 2022
Any inquiries regarding this objection may also be sent to Ms. Lin at [email protected]