CleanCapital, Lumio, Factorial Energy, etc. – pv magazine France
Job shifts in solar, storage, cleantech, utilities and energy transition financing.
CleanCapital, a clean energy investment platform, announced that it has promoted Zoe Berkery to COO, bringing the company’s leadership team to 50% women, well above the percentage of women in the entire renewable energy industry.
Berkery was CleanCapital’s first full-time employee shortly after the company’s launch in 2015 and has since held various positions, including partner and vice president, culminating in her role as head of fund management. active since 2020.
In her new role as COO, she will oversee the company’s operations and finances in addition to continuing to manage CleanCapital’s large portfolio of solar assets. Berkery and his team are responsible for managing and optimizing CleanCapital’s growing fleet of clean energy projects, comprising more than 150 MW operating in 21 states.
Other recent hires and promotions for CleanCapital include:
- Vince Valenza was promoted to Vice President of Acquisitions
- Carly Battin was promoted to director of strategy and marketing
- Winston Chen was promoted to Director of Capital Markets
- Tom Golder was promoted to Director of Asset Management
- Timothy Schumer was hired as Senior Analyst, Business Development
- Sierra Haney was hired as a construction project manager
- Bill Griffith was hired as Executive Assistant and Office Manager
- Colleen Young was promoted to Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
- Justine Chausson Roberts was hired as an analyst
- Sree Mohan was hired as Associate, Energy Markets
Residential solar provider, Lumio, has announced the addition of Shawn Brenchley as head of sales. Brenchley oversee the leadership and development of the Lumio team of thousands of sales professionals.
Brenchley comes to Lumio with experience in leading innovative home technology companies. After founding and selling SafeHome Security, he worked for APX Alarm and became one of the original founders of Vivint Smart Home. Brenchley remained vice president of sales and president of recruitment for Vivint for a decade until he started his own consulting business. Most recently, he served as President of Alder Holdings, a company providing nationwide home security, home automation and medical alert services.
Factorial Energy, a leader in the development of solid-state battery technology for electric vehicle applications, announced the appointment of Michael “Micky” Bly to its board of directors. Bly is Senior Vice President, Head of Global Propulsion Systems at Stellantis NV and joins the board of directors as part of Stellantis’ strategic investment in Factorial announced earlier this year.
At Stellantis, Bly leads propulsion systems engineering supporting the company’s aggressive electrification roadmap. Previously, he was responsible for engine engineering and electrified propulsion. Prior to joining the automaker, he spent five years at American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc., where he held various positions in Europe and North America, including as Global Vice President of Management Electrification some products.
Additional working movements provided by EnergeiaWorks:
Michel Velez was named Director of Operations at Long Island Power Solutions.
Sponsored: Sales manager -Houston, TX
The Director of Sales is responsible for selling renewable energy trading data solutions to IPPs, utilities and developers. You will need to manage existing key accounts, increase revenue from these relationships, and identify and develop new business/accounts. Manage the entire sales process, from forecasting to product delivery and payment collection for all customers. Continuously monitor and analyze client files and write regular reports based on client information and business development trends.
- BS/BA degree
- 3-7 years of successful experience selling direct and channel solutions with a minimum of 5 years in renewable energy.
- Familiar with power purchase agreements.
- Must be self-starter, independent, positive, results oriented and able to multi-task.
- Experience managing data in a sales CRM tool such as salesforce.com.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time within assigned territory.
More information is available here.
This content is copyrighted and may not be reused. If you wish to cooperate with us and wish to reuse some of our content, please contact: [email protected]