Communications Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working in more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission: to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you’re excited about solving game-changing challenges, using cutting-edge technology, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown. .
You will be an integral member of the team, responsible for executing integrated communications campaigns as well as supporting the wider communications team across a variety of product brands and external content projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a few years of work experience and a passion for PR and consumer technology to take the next step in their career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with the Senior Director, Communication and Engagement Strategy to implement tailored, effective and innovative public relations and communication campaigns
- Collaborate with and support the communications team in executing campaigns that meet the local engagement plan and business objectives
- Work closely with the global communications team to share local knowledge and coordinate campaigns
- Lead and manage local press event coordination, media database and coverage tracking
- Work on broader engagement topics including the local ANZ content channel
- Ensure local reports are finalized for global counterparts on time
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A relevant degree in marketing or communications
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience or appreciation of technology, gaming or entertainment PR
- A good understanding of the ANZ media landscape and an ability to communicate effectively on complex topics
- A flexible and dynamic approach with an ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- A success-oriented individual who is passionate about a career in communications
- Must demonstrate a high degree of initiative and attention to detail
- A positive attitude, with an outgoing and collaborative nature
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Our team has a vibrant culture and we strive to make it a welcoming and enjoyable place to work.
- Personal performance and profitability bonus
- Flexible work from home and flexible working hours
- Choice of paid parking or public transport fees
- Paid parental leave
- Additional quarterly ‘duvet day’ annual leave to take advantage of it
- Monthly telephone allowance
- Regular social events
Ubisoft is made up of more than 20,000 talented people in more than 55 studios and development offices around the world. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest internal creative force in the industry.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who tackle game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we provide an open environment where brilliant ideas have a chance to shine and where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Skills and competencies come in different forms and can be based on different experiences, so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t have all of the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our gaming community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by recruitment or placement agencies or a recruiter
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your experience, along with your CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency.