GUSTO Seafood is hiring | GreerToday.com
Production Associate/Delivery Driver
Full job description:
Why join our team?
We are a locally owned and operated family business that understands community and the importance of doing something to be proud of. At GUSTO Seafood, we’ve proudly supported local businesses and restaurants for over 40 years now and look forward to providing excellent service for the foreseeable future. Joining our team means you will be a
part of his legacy, whether in a full-time position or if you’re just looking for a part-time job. Complete our app to see what makes GUSTO Seafood a unique and enjoyable place to work.
Schedules, benefits and compensation
• Work starts at $14/hour with a 30 day raise/revision
• Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m.
• Work weeks are 5 days and having a flexible schedule is preferable.
• Eligible to purchase company-paid health insurance from 30 days (medical, dental, life and AD&D, short-term disability and long-term disability)
• 401,000 matches up to 4%
• Work boots, gloves and aprons provided
• Equal Opportunity Employer. Yes.
• Address: 208 Pennsylvania Ave. Greer, SC. 29650.
• Contact: Nick Spiak, (864)-879-7747, [email protected]
This position includes 2 main functions, production and management. The first aspect of this job, production, is physically demanding and will require you to be on your feet most of your time in the workshop. This position begins at 7:00 a.m. and begins with arranging the morning inbound shipment and preparing for the day’s deliveries. As a new hire, you will be responsible for ensuring the cutting crew is on track with orders and packing orders on ice for delivery later in the day. This is where being a team player will really come into play, as the growth rate and pay rate of this job all depend on your ability to step up and overcome obstacles. The second part of the job is a change of pace but will still require attention to detail. Deliveries are made daily, we are open around 11am or noon and each driver is responsible for getting the product, himself and his vehicle to all destinations in a timely and safe manner.
• Valid driver’s license
• Pass a driving record check
• Frequently lift boxes and products over 50 lbs.
• Works in cold temperatures
• Previous experience in meat production
• Kitchen workers at the back of the house
|• Good organizational skills and attitude towards work