Job Alert: Vacancies in Transportation, Housekeeping, Information Technology, Education, More | KLRT
BUSINESS: Roehl transport
PROFESSION: CDL Truck Driver – OTR Flatbed Fleet
You will transport unique cargo across 48 states and Canada in the national flatbed fleet for Roehl Transport.
- Roehl Offers Compensation Boosters And Ensures Drivers Start Strong
- On this fleet, professional truck drivers earn between $ 63,000 and $ 78,000.
- Your choice Pay Plan â¢ – choice of quarterly bonus or increased pay rate
- Operate nationally
- Flexible home time
- Unique and interesting freight
You can earn a quarterly pay raise or quarterly bonus with the Your Choice Pay Plan â¢.
- Earnings: on average $ 1,365, top drivers earn $ 1,850
Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience.
- Premium: 5 cents per mile for experienced drivers
- Home time: 3 days at home after 11-14 days of absence
BUSINESS: Baptiste Health
SITE: Little Rock, AR
GAP: Part-time, weekend (Saturday and Sunday), 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY: Daily cleaning of planned or assigned areas in accordance with the housekeeping procedures manual assigned by the supervisor. Fosters Baptist Health values ââof honesty, respect, service, stewardship, and service.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Know how to read and write. High school diploma or GED equivalent. Previous housekeeping experience is preferred, but not required. Must maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
PROFESSION: Environmental Services / Conservation Officer 1
WORKPLACE: Pine Bluff, AR
Put your passion for people to work and have a real impact on patient satisfaction.
Sodexo is looking for a Environmental Services / Duty Manager 1 for Jefferson Regional Medical Center situated in Pine Bluff, Arkansas forty-five minutes south of Little Rock, AR. It is a 377 bed licensed hospital that grows every year and this person will manage over 30 hospital staff. Position is a second offset position (2 p.m. – midnight) Monday to Friday with certain weekends and holidays and a rotating weekend call schedule for all managers.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services / Housekeeping teams work to lead housekeeping operations at healthcare customer sites, partnering with them to provide innovative solutions. These teams are also responsible for driving customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service through effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as following up on actions that impact customer and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the complete patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving customer and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and work closely with the infection control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the unit’s operating system; and or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed client and client expectations for service delivery;
- have customer service and / or customer satisfaction in a health or hospitality establishment;
- possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to work independently to lead the program;
- monitor compliance and meet target project completion dates;
- have experience in effectively managing projects within agreed deadlines;
- focus on results and safety;
- master computers and other technologies;
- the ability to speak the LANGUAGE will help manage this workforce; and or
- able to work a 2nd shift (2 p.m. – midnight]schedule with a rotation on weekends and holidays.
BUSINESS: University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture
PROFESSION: Main network administrator
SITE: Little Rock, AR
The Agriculture Division at the University of Alberta at Little Rock is looking for a Senior Network Administrator responsible for Microsoft Windows production servers, virtualization, backup administration, website administration, ‘Active Directory, local area network administration, information security and data center monitoring.
CONDITIONS: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field + 3 years of experience in network administration and supervision. Experience preferred in the use of Windows Server and Active Directory.
ADVANTAGES: Salary depends on experience, benefits and vacation package included.
BUSINESS: Arkansas State University-Beebe
PROFESSION: Part-time LPN / RN instructor
WORK TASKS: ASU-Beebe is looking for a part-time Nursing Teacher to teach on the Searcy campus. The instructor may have to supervise clinical practice; teach other health related courses, such as CPR, CNA, other nursing related short courses as directed, and assist in the evening and weekend nursing program at need.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum qualifications of a formal education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred, plus two years of clinical hospital nursing experience or an associate’s degree (diploma from an accredited nursing school) in nursing plus four years of clinical hospital nursing experience. Must know the principles of nursing and have clinical experience.
TO PAY: $ 600 per credit hour
SITE: Searcy Campus
ABOUT THE COMPANY: ASU-Beebe is a two-year public college with its main campus located in Beebe, Arkansas on Corridor 67/167 approximately 35 miles north of the state capital of Little Rock.