Need an emergency loan? Payday loans can meet urgent needs
Emergencies can happen at any time and are usually beyond your control. When an emergency occurs, it can lead to an urgent need for cash. It can be a medical situation or any other unforeseen situation that requires spending money.
If you have already spent your money and you are running out of money, you will need money urgently. This kind of situation is worrying for those who do not have enough savings. The situation will be more problematic if it happens in the middle of the month when you have spent all your paycheck and you still have 10 or 15 days before you can receive your next paycheck.
Some situations require you to spend a lot of money and even after spending your savings, you can still find yourself short of money. In such a situation, when you are in urgent need of money for a short period, one of the best options you have is to go for an emergency loan.
Options for getting an emergency loan
If you need an emergency loan, contacting a bank may not be helpful. Banks have their own procedures and paperwork, which tend to be cumbersome. When you need money immediately, waiting several days to get a loan approved is not a solution.
Banks can also ask for a guarantor for the loan or do a credit score check. Those with bad credit will find it very difficult to obtain a bank loan in such a situation.
In this case, the best option for an emergency loan is a payday loan. This is a type of loan specifically for emergencies, with payday loans guaranteed no matter what.
Emergency loans are ideal for those who:
- Need urgent money, an amount of $100 to $1000
- Not having time to wait for procedures to be completed
- Need money for a short time
- Having a job that helps them earn a salary
- Are ready to repay the loan on the next payday.
If you meet the above criteria, a payday loan is the best option to meet urgent needs.
The basics of payday loans
A payday loan, as the name suggests, is granted with the expectation that it will be repaid on the next payday. This is a short term loan which is generally granted for a period of 14 days to a maximum of 31 days. It is intended for small sums of money needed in an emergency.
Since the loan is aimed at those who are in urgent need of money, it is granted very quickly. It is an instant loan that can be processed and disbursed within 24 hours. It’s an easy and convenient way to get an emergency loan.
Here are some elements of a payday loan that will help you learn more about how to obtain such a loan:
- If you have a job that pays you at least $1,000 and you have been working for at least three months, you can apply for a payday loan.
- No guarantor is required for the loan. A credit check is also not performed.
- The whole process is simple and convenient. You can contact a payday locker who will help you find a lender to lend you money.
- An online application must be completed with details such as:
- Name, address, social security number and other similar information
- Bank account number and bank details
- Contact details of your employer, address and salary details
- The application can be completed and submitted online and would hardly take a few minutes. You can do this from the comfort of your home or office.
- The payday locker would help you find a lender who can lend you. You can compare the terms offered by different lenders before deciding on the lender.
- You must sign a contract with the lender. The contract would contain the details of the loan like loan amount, APR, total amount due, date the amount is due and other terms of the loan. You can sign it online and email it to the lender.
- Once this contract is received, the lender will directly credit the money to your bank account. This whole process can be done within 24 hours making it an instant loan which is the best option for emergencies.
The simple procedures and the convenience offered make a payday loan an ideal option to obtain a loan, when you are in urgent need of money.
This is the best type of emergency loan for those who are salaried and can repay the loan by the next payday. However, to avoid penalties and lawsuits, be sure to repay the loan on time.