Regional Technical/Sales Manager – Los Angeles, CA, USA | Works
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Sun 6 March ’22Posted on:
- Don’t like to work long hours on the computer and prefer a more dynamic professional lifestyle?
- Do you prefer to set your salary with your time or with the amount of business you can generate?
- Do you want to learn other powerful drivers behind architectural projects that will allow you to regain control of your design in future projects?
- Are you an architect with more than 5 years of practice?
- Are you an off-the-beaten-path architect?
If your answer is YES, please submit your CV NOW.
PORCELANOSA Facades is looking for a highly motivated, energetic and business-oriented Technical Sales Team Member. Although technical, this is a sales position. Sales experience is appreciated but not necessary. What is most important is an outgoing/engaging attitude and personality traits.
- Position/Role: Regional Technical/Sales Manager
- Base salary: to be determined according to the candidate ($100,000 to $150,000)
- Bonus: According to the company’s sales commission plan (%)
- Location: West Coast (LA, San Francisco, Seattle)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Company car, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Work remotely
The job requires promoting and specifying our porcelain cladding systems to architects, owners, facade consultants, GC/CMs and installers. Once specified, the work requires following the specification for successful contract award.
You will work closely with a team of local A&D interior sales representatives, providing support and advice, as well as the Façade technical team, of which you will be a part.
The right time to join our team is now.
PORCELANOSA Facades is experiencing rapid growth thanks to the placing on the market of the BEST cladding material from a technical point of view. Besides that, porcelain is a stone that can be aesthetically designed.
- The position requires significant travel
- The candidate must have a work permit
Please send your CV to Ignacio Vidal Traver:
PORCELANOSA was founded over 45 years ago in a small village by the Mediterranean Sea in Castellon, Spain. Since then, we have provided architectural and design solutions to consumers and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality and service. The family that founded PORCELANOSA in 1973 still runs it today with the same fundamental values of ethics and integrity at work.
PORCELANOSA began operations in the United States over 25 years ago and has quickly grown to become the resource of choice for homeowners, builders, architects and designers. Our efficient infrastructure of showrooms, business partners and distribution centers allows us to inspire you with the latest products on display, deliver quickly and relentlessly support the pre- and post-sales service that many have come to expect from the trusted leader. in the field of tiling, kitchen and bathroom. industry.
View your application history